Circle of Friends

 1.First,I’d like to introduce my most crucial circle of friends,which includes my best friends. They are my friends who eat together every day. We not only eat in the cafeteria, but also go out to eat together. This picture shows the hot pot we had together on the weekend. In addition to eating, we also often play together. They really brought me a lot of fun and helped me a lot, and I am really grateful to them.

 

Next ,it’s the circle of friends that we played basketball together.My main interest is playing basketball,so I usually make friends,so I often meet new people on the court and become friends with them, which is an amazing experience.It’s extremely fun to chat with friends who have the same interests and hobbies.
Finally , I want to talk about friends who go to class together, eat together, and play together. This photo was taken when we went on a trip together last time. We took a boat together, which we had to row ourselves. This is a wonderful trip. I really enjoy spending time with them.


Comments

  1. Thank you, Zen - this is a beautiful post and exactly what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts